UNITED REFORMED CHURCH
OpenLP: Dealing with surprise requests
You may occasionally be asked in mid-service to show a song, Bible reading or other item which is in the Library but not in the service plan.
For a song, go to the Library, and click on the Songs bar. Type the first few words of the title into the Search: box. and click on Search Right-click on the item in the results and select Live to send it to the screen, or perhaps more cautiously select Preview to show it in the Preview panel - and it it looks good then click the projector symbol above the preview pane to make it live.
For a Bible reading, go to the Library and click on the Bibles bar. Enter the book, chapter and verse (eg Isaiah 2:1-5) in the Find: box and click on Search. Click the projector symbol under 'Bibles' to send it to the screen.
- Creating a service plan:
- The OpenLP desktop
- Creating a new service plan
- Adding songs to the plan
- Adding a new song to the library
- Adding Bible readings to the plan
- Adding slide presentations to the plan
- Adding images to the plan
- Adding sound or video items to the plan
- Adding custom slides to the plan for announcements or liturgy
- Making changes to the service plan
- Extracting song words from a service plan
- Running a service plan:
- Other matters: