UNITED REFORMED CHURCH
OpenLP: Adding images to the plan
Adding images to the service plan
To add an image to the service plan you can either put it into a slideset or add it directly. This page is about adding a single image. It is possible also to add a set of images as a single item in a service plan, but it might be easier to do this by putting them into Powerpoint.
To add an image, show the images in the library by clicking on the Images bar. Images are held in folders within the library. In general, images for just a single service should be put in the 'One-off' folder and those for repeated use in the 'Regular' folder. The contents of the folders can be shown or hidden by clicking on the arrow symbol to the left of the folder name.
To add a new image to the library first copy it to this location:
Then add it to the library by clicking on the second leftmost symbol below Images. Then add it to your plan using the ⊕ symbol.
- Creating a service plan:
- The OpenLP desktop
- Creating a new service plan
- Adding songs to the plan
- Adding a new song to the library
- Adding Bible readings to the plan
- Adding slide presentations to the plan
- Adding images to the plan
- Adding sound or video items to the plan
- Adding custom slides to the plan for announcements or liturgy
- Making changes to the service plan
- Extracting song words from a service plan
- Running a service plan:
- Other matters: