UNITED REFORMED CHURCH
OpenLP: Making changes to the service plan
To remove an item from the service plan, right-click on it and select 'Delete'.
To add an item to the service plan but not at the end, you can either drag it to its correct position, or drag the item from the Library to the desired place in the service plan.
To change the order of the service plan, just drag the items to their correct positions.
To alter an individual item right click on it in the Service manager and select 'Edit'.
- Creating a service plan:
- The OpenLP desktop
- Creating a new service plan
- Adding songs to the plan
- Adding a new song to the library
- Adding Bible readings to the plan
- Adding slide presentations to the plan
- Adding images to the plan
- Adding sound or video items to the plan
- Adding custom slides to the plan for announcements or liturgy
- Making changes to the service plan
- Extracting song words from a service plan
- Running a service plan:
- Other matters: